You’re desperate for your first taste of the mythical Green Fairy, the famous drink Absinthe, but you just don’t know where to begin and are asking “Where can I buy Absinthe?”.
Several websites are there! The Internet can confuse instead of helping a person as it is available with variety of quality Absinthe. Here are some buying tips for finding a genuine vintage tasting Absinthe:-
– An economic way of getting the original vintage taste is to make your own Absinthe from top-quality Absinthe essences. The Absinthe Classics Essence kitfrom AbsintheKit.14 bottles of Absinthe can be prepared by paying $29 at com. A handy measure and 14 bottle labels is also included in the kit. An Absinthe manufactured from the distilled essence contain a thujone content of 35mg per bottle. There is also 3 other Absinthe kits and replicas of antique Absinthe glasses and spoons available at AbsintheKit.com.
– Learn about Absintheas much as you can so you know what to look for. lafeeverte website can be visited.One can get it on realabsintheonline.com and absinthebuyersguide.com not only display product reviews but also displays most of information about Absinthe.
– Make sure that you buy an Absinthe which contains both wormwood and anise. Some Czech Absinth does not have the distinctive anise flavor as they are free from anise. One who needs to try the real Absinthe should buy the Absinthe which contain wormwood.
– It is necessary to shop around to evaluate prices of Absinthe. Suppliers who stock a variety of Absinthesinclude the UK company Thedrinkshop.com, absintheclassics.com and absinth24.net.
– One should purchase famous brands from award winner reputable distillers and compare prices between suppliers. All the famous brands are listed here.
I don’t know from where to purchase Absinthe Classics?
Brands that you may want to consider are:-
– Sebor – Sebor Absinth is a Czech Absinth. Real Sebor Absinth with 55% worwmood content is only available from seborabsinth.com. It is a well-known Czech brand with a good reputation.
– Buy the Jade Collection by Ted breaux. A lot of awards have been given to these Absinthes and were created by Ted Breaux after testing vintage Absinthe and genuine recipes. Swiss style Absinthes and French Pernod style Absinthes comes under the Jade Collection. Watching a wonderful collection. One can get these Absinthes from websites like absintheonline.com.
– La Boheme Absinthe Original is one of the Czech Absinthe. This is the finest Absinthe based on a 200 year old Swiss recipe. The website originalabsinthe is there for ordering it.com.
– La Ptite Absinthe du Val de Travers distilled in Couvet, from an 1898 recipe. As it is handmade clear La Bleue style Absinthe so hard to get hold of. Sometimes stock can be available on absintheclassics.com.
– Absinthe Clandestine – Another Swiss La Bleue style Absinthe. The distillation of this Absinthe is done by Claude-Alain Bugnon, a former bootleg distiller. It is based on traditional La Bleue recipes and uses traditional Absinthe herbs with alpine plants. This is provided at absintheclassics.com.
The name of Absinthe Roquette 1797 was kept after the name of the horse of Dr Pierre Ordinaire and it’s preparation is based on an 18th century recipe. It’s distillation process in Pontarlier, France, is same as in original 19th century alambics. This is available on most websites together with absintheclassics.com.
There are also other significant Absinthes such as Doubs Mystique Carte d’Or, Absinthe Duplais, Lucid (created for the USA) and the Spanish Absenta Mari Mayans 70.
The Ritual should be used to serve Absinthe in the traditional manner. To do this you need to:-
– Pour a shot of Absinthe into an Absinthe glass.
– One has to drip iced water over a lump of sugar on a slotted Absinthe spoon to dissolve it into the alcohol. A louche is visible when pouring is done slowly.
– Now one can stir and serve – delicious.
There is fun in trying different brands or by making own Absinthe. A person can now get the idea of from where to purchase Absinthe?.